****In store product - In stock for store pick up only****
Wichita Loaded 20" BBQ Smoker
your reputation as the neighborhood pit-master is drawing a crowd. The
Wichita boasts up to 1,093 square inches of cooking surface gives you
all the room you need for additional meats and sides. Precision crafted,
the Wichita's dual-damper draft control system produces professional
results–regardless of your level of experience. From the backyard to large gatherings–or even
competitive events–the Wichita will astound your newfound fans.
Yoder Smokers Wichita Loaded 20" Backyard BBQ Smoker
- Cooking Surface : 1093 Sq. Inches (not including the 2nd shelf)
- Two 19.75"x19" Cooking Grates in Main Chamber
- 19"x18" Cooking Grate in Firebox
- Overall Length 78"
- Overall Height 57"
- Overall Depth 34" (Including Front Shelf)
- Weight 495 lbs
- Offset firebox
- Constructed from NEW ¼" pipe and plate
- Dual-damper through draft control
- Thermometers mounted on cooking chamber door
- Stainless steel handles are "cool to the touch"
- Removable cooking grates in the firebox and cooking chamber
- Pot warmer over firebox
- Mounted on steel wheels
- 2nd Shelf ($85.00 Value)
- Heat Management Plate ($99.00 Value)
- Door Counter Weight ($135.00 Value)
- 2nd Door Thermometer ($129.00 Value)